Born and raised in Amarillo, TX.
Dr. J Alan Fry, MD
- Graduated from Texas Tech University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Chemistry in 1981.
- Graduated with degree in Medicine from Texas Tech Health Science Center in June 1985.
- Had Residency in Pediatrics at Shands Hospital at the University of Florida from July 1985 to June 1988.
- Fellowship in Pediatric Neurology at University of Texas Southwestern from July 1988 to June 1991.
- Fellowship in Neurophysiology/Epilepsy at Children’s Hospital Dallas and University of Texas Southwestern from July 1991 to June 1992.
- Dr. Fry has been in practice in Nashville since July 1992.
- Member of American Academy of Neurology and Child Neurology Society.
- Partners with Access Clinical Trials where he is the Principal Investigator on the Pediatric Migraine Study.